Our treatment plans are customized to meet your individual needs as a patient. After a thorough medical assessment, we recommend a comprehensive, integrated course of treatment, which may include one or more of the following:
- Manual Therapy: Joint mobilization or manipulation techniques, muscle energy techniques (MET), proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF), active release therapy (ART) and soft tissue massage to improve mobility, create movement and enhance range of motion.
- Corrective Exercise: Specific exercises which aim to accelerate the treatment and recovery processes, performed at our clinic and/or in the comfort of your home.
- Postural Retraining: Lifting, sporting and running techniques to correct posture.
- Electrotherapy Treatments: Muscle stimulation techniques to reduce and control pain.
Conditions Treated by a Physiotherapist:
- Back & Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains & Strains
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Auto Injuries/Whiplash
- TMJ Pain
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Pre/Post Natal Care